Optimize Your Health With IV Therapy
Not just for A-listers.
In recent years, vitamin infusions have become a wellness must-have amongst celebrities and social media influencers alike. Thankfully, this treatment is not just for the rich and famous. Anyone can benefit from replenishing the essential minerals and vitamins that the body may be lacking.
Get immediate results.
Canadians have been taking vitamins since the 1940’s. However, it’s important to consider that there is limited absorption when taking vitamins by mouth. Intravenous treatments, on the other hand, give immediate access to improved well being because they are effective and fast-acting. When nutrients are administered through an IV, they bypass the digestive system and instantly provide the body with the essential vitamins and minerals it needs. This facilitates a very high absorption rate and, because it is fast-acting, it delivers instantaneous and efficient results. Prior to IV therapy, Dr. Mazzuca will order blood tests in order to determine any deficiencies.
Immune IV Drip
protect | repair | supercharge
This IV drip was developed to supply the necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids for improved immune function, which enhances the body’s ability to protect itself including fighting infections, healing efficiently, repairing cells, and recovering faster.
Additionally, IV Immune provides an effective electrolyte balance and it is isotonic to blood, giving the immune system a functioning boost. The key vitamins in this treatment are vitamins A and D along with high levels of vitamin B and C.
- Fight infections
- Improved healing
- Faster recovery
- Cellular repair
- Increased red blood cell production
- Prevention of reproduction of viral cells
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Promotion of healthy ageing
- Regulation of iron levels
Prevents the reproduction of viral cells, allowing the body the increased ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
Promotes healthy ageing, as it contributes to the defense system, acting as an antioxidant and an enzyme for essential growth and tissue repair of cells.
Helps regulate iron levels, which in turn provides the body with an energy boost, increasing red blood cell production. It also prevents the reproduction of viral cells, improving the body’s ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Levocarnitine, N- Acetylcysteine, Amino Acid Blend, Sulfate, Selenium.
- Recovery after surgery
- Wound healing
- Compromised immune system
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Recovery after illnesses
- Strengthening of the immune system
Boost IV Drip
hydrate | replenish | enhance
This IV drip was created for hydration, vitamin and mineral replenishment. The key components include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and potassium. This is an upgraded and safer version to the currently available IV drips on the market.
IV Boost also offers an overall wellness enhancement, by helping with something as common as dehydration and mineral deficiencies in the body, which can lead to the malfunction of many of its processes.
- Hydration boost
- Electrolyte replenishment
- Mood enhancement
- Increased energy levels
- Optimized insulin levels and glucose metabolism
- Increased blood flow
- Cellular synthesis
- Regulation of calcium and phosphorus
THIAMINE (VITAMIN B1)
Increases the ability of the body to convert carbohydrates in our food to energy, which is essential for glucose metabolism and keeps insulin levels within the desirable range.
NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3)
Releases energy from food through the metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. It also helps keep the skin and nervous system healthy in cell synthesis.
Enhances mood by keeping energy levels up and increasing blood flow. It also regulates calcium and phosphorus in the body, which helps maintain healthy growth of bones and teeth.
Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Phosphate, Gluconate, Acetate, Riboflavin, d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
Radiance IV Drip
refine | illuminate | refresh
This IV drip was created to provide a youthful glow to the skin, enhance its elasticity and target fine lines and wrinkles. It is the perfect pick-me-up when the skin looks dull and in need of a refresh, allowing it to regain its brightness from within.
IV Radiance offers a powerful combination of amino acids that also have antioxidant properties, such as Arginine, Histidine, Methionine, Lysine, and Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body to produce its own Glutathione, an important antioxidant that prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals and reducing signs of aging.
- Trigger of the body’s own production of Glutathione
- Brightening of the skin
- Enhanced skin elasticity
- Target fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevention of cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals
- Triggers the body’s own production of retinol by the liver
- Cellular restoration
- Connects peptides and proteins
- Strengthening of the surface of the skin
- Skin hydration
Stimulates the production of new skin cells once it has been converted to retinol by the liver. It also contributes to keeping desirable levels of hydration in the skin.
Assists on cellular restoration caused by sun damage, scars and burns, promoting smoother skin and improved texture. It also prevents oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Restore visible skin damage by connecting peptides and proteins. They also strengthen the surface of the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less deep, and ensuring the skin is hydrated.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), d-Panthneol (B5), Zinc, Selenium, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Serine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Tyrosine.
- Dull skin
- Skin texture issues
- Signs of aging
Energy IV Drip
energize | regenerate | strengthen
This IV drip was developed to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for adequate energy levels. The key components in this solution are dextrose combined with B vitamins and magnesium, all of which are crucial in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy source.
Moreover, IV Energy improves the levels of vitamins and minerals which help regenerate cells and correct deficiencies such as: anemia, insomnia, electrolyte imbalances, stress and thyroid conditions, strengthening the body’s ability to take on daily challenges.
- Activation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy source
- Optimized conversion of food to glucose
- Improved energy levels, stamina, vitality and physical performance
- Regeneration of cells
- Reduced inflammation in muscles and joints
- Improved levels of vitamins and minerals
- Increased red blood cell production
- Increased oxygen-carrying capacity of cells
- Correction of deficiencies such as: anemia, insomnia, electrolyte imbalances, stress and thyroid conditions
Creates energy by activating ATP within cells, which allows increased physical performance. It also contributes to anti-inflammatory properties in muscles and joints to help decrease pain levels.
Increases energy by helping with the conversion of food to glucose. It also prevents certain types of anemia by keeping nerves and red blood cells healthy, which allows increased red blood cell production and, in turn, increases their oxygen-carrying capacity.
Slows down processes that damage cells, which can prevent and delay certain cancers and disease states.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Levocarnitine, Dextrose.
- Slow metabolism and undesired weight gain
- Seasonal blues
- Vitamin B deficiencies
A needle will be inserted in order to set up the IV, so the level of discomfort is comparable to getting a flu shot.
IV stands for intravenous, which means a solution is injected directly into the bloodstream.
Yes, any healthy adults 18 years and older. If you take any medications or have any allergies, make sure to inform your medical provider before starting your treatment.
The most common benefits are: improve hydration, nourish the body through vitamins, minerals and electrolytes, strengthen the immune system, enhance energy, boost the metabolism, protect against free radicals, regenerate cells, and improve skin conditions.
Even though our IV drip treatments are clinically tested, stability tested and its ingredients are premium and safe, everyone is unique and patients could experience the effects of the treatment differently. Unfortunately, we are not able to foresee if someone’s body particularly will have an adverse reaction, but we have made sure that all which is within our control followed the strictest regulations.
There will be a consultation with a medical practitioner who will advise you on which treatment is the most suitable for you. Once the treatment is selected, there are some documents to sign, as you would with any other procedure. After this, you are taken to the treatment site where you can rest in a relaxed position until the IV is ready for you. The puncture site will be sanitized, usually the cubital area, and the needle will be inserted to administer the IV solution.
Usually, vitamin supplements are taken orally and go through the digestive system, which may cause gastrointestinal intolerance and often are poorly absorbed. With IV drips, the body receives the vitamins and minerals by injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream; a process that bypasses the digestive system and allows clients to feel the positive effects instantly.
- The bags are pre-mixed in a sterile compounding facility in Laminar Air Flow Hoods, within a sterile buffer room, compounded by trained and qualified pharmaceutical professionals. This ensures the IV bag remains sterile and virtually eliminates the risk of contamination that could occur when mixing on site.
- They are prepared using only commercially sterile, Health Canada approved, GMP ingredients with DIN from leading pharmaceutical companies, all with indication for intravenous use and never from powders.
- Because we pre-load the precise amount of each component in each IV bag, we have optimized the health benefits but also minimize the risk for inadvertent errors, such as mixing wrong ingredients or the wrong dosage, which can be harmful and even lethal.
- The formulation has been assessed for stability to ensure the solution contains at least 90% (the scientific threshold) of the amount of the ingredients on the label. Stability testing also ensures a long-shelf life and guarantees these items remain intact at the time of the treatment.
- Each IV bag is packaged in an extremely high-quality, medical-grade plastic that does not contain PVC/DEHP, a known cause of health concerns identified as plasticizer.
- Our IV solutions are pH balanced and isotonic: the same concentration of solutes (substances) as blood in order to minimize vein and red blood cell damage.
- Electrolyte concentrations and bag volumes are carefully chosen in order to reduce adverse effects such as fluid retention or increased urination. Specifically, sodium and chloride are minimized where possible to help reduce fluid retention post-treatment.
- Formulations are designed to provide the critical elements such as electrolytes, vitamins and amino acids which are key building blocks to good health in the various treatment areas. We utilize the scientific literature using primary references from high-quality, peer reviewed journals as the basis for choosing the items in our formulations.
- Nursing time is spent on taking care of the patient as opposed to compounding the solution, which allows for better monitoring and patient assessment.
Customers have good things to say.
“One of the best IV Drips I’ve ever had! After a recommendation, my friend suggested I decided to try it….” — Tùng
“I’m always looking for ways to supplement my health, and IV drips did just that. I felt much more energized and my skin glowing. Can’t wait to continue it” — Arriane
“Absolutely awesome experience! I felt refreshed and renewed after. Would recommend 100 percent. I am already looking forward to my next treatment. This is the perfect pick me up :)” — Alyssa
“I had been feeling very tired lately and this treatment gave me so much energy and I’m feeling very hydrated.” — ABella R
Discover YOUR Solution
Not his. Not Hers. Yours.
We provide personalized solutions to enhance
your appearance and your life.
Discover YOUR Solution
Not his. Not hers. Yours.
We provide personalized
solutions to enhance your